Host and Learning Lab Sponsor Information
NALMCO PowerPoint Template
DEADLINE – JANUARY 21, 2020
- Provide draft PowerPoint for committee review. Use the NALMCO PowerPoint template. It does not have to be the final presentation; a draft is perfectly fine.
- Email the logo you want applied to your Learning Lab to email@example.com
- Register your four (4) complimentary attendees using your comp code. (Contact headquarters for your comp code.)
- Learning Labs will be assigned to either Wednesday or Thursday. Please plan your travel to arrive Tuesday, March 3 for the networking reception (4:00–6:00 p.m.) and to leave for the airport no later than 1:40 p.m. on Thursday, March 5. Note: Acuity is offering a training session once the NALMCO Spring Seminar Concludes. Please contact Acuity for more information. If you stay for their training, you’ll want to plan travel accordingly.
- NALMCO requests that no product sales pitches be done during the presentation, however if it is relevant and helpful, product may be used as part of the presentation.
- You will be presenting to a small group of attendees (about 15-20 each lab) in 25-minute intervals.
- You will present up to six (6) times on your assigned day to the rotating groups.
- If you are providing handouts, bring at least 125 copies.
- You receive $500 off your sponsorship/booth space at the 67th Annual Convention and Trade show, October 4–7, 2020 at the Renaissance Glendale Resort and Spa in Glendale, Arizona. Sponsorships sales are open.
- Associates may attend the learning labs on the day they are not presenting.
What NALMCO is supplying for your presentation:
- Presenters Table
Speakers must provide a laptop to hook to the projector. If you have a Mac, you are responsible to bring a Mac adaptor. If you have a newer PC, an adapter may be required. Please ensure you have an adapter if needed.
To: [Guest Name and Arrival Date]
C/O: Georgian Terrace Hotel
659 Peachtree Street Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30308
George Lewis – Sales
- Seal package.
- Attach shipping label with account / payment method.
- Schedule a pick up directly with the shipping company and provides payment method (VERY IMPORTANT STEP) Packages must be picked up at Security /
- Loading Dock off of Ponce De Leon Avenue 24/7.
- Informs Banquets / Conference Services / Any Team Member that they have a package ready to be taken to Security for pick up.
Denise Hoffman, CMP NALMCO Event Management Professional firstname.lastname@example.org.