CLMC/CLEP Reciprocal Certification
NALMCO and the Association of Energy Engineers accept each other associations designations. A CLMC or CLEP designee can request reciprocal Certification by the other association. The Certification Director of NALMCO or the Certification Director of AEE must approve the applicant. A copy of your CLEP Certificate or a copy of your CLMC plaque or letter of acknowledgement must accompany this request as well as payment (in full) for all related fees.

Similar products

No products found